Material Handler 2nd Shift
US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: OH - West Carrollton
Responsible for the daily support of production operations and reports directly to the Site Supply Chain Manager. Material handler will receive issue and deliver needed manufacturing and raw materials to production. Issue and place raw material and manufacturing materials into designated stock room location as well as perform inventory transactions and assist with cycle counts.
- Supports production operations.
- Receive and transport manufacturing materials and raw materials to designated locations.
- Deliver raw material and manufacturing materials to production floor as needed.
- Participates on cross functional teams to build out a World Class Operation.
- Supports and drive continuous improvement to meet Corporate and Site Goals and Objectives.
- Transports work orders throughout facility as needed to support the proper flow of production.
- Develops and maintains a good working relationship with peers and teams being supported.
- Maintains/ensures compliance with all company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties and tasks as established by the Manager, Supply Chain as necessary to support Customer needs.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1+ year(s) experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.