Material Handler (3rd Shift)
US, US, OH - Dayton
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: OH - Dayton
Responsible for the daily support of production operations and reports directly to the Site Supply Chain Manager. Material handler will receive issue and deliver needed manufacturing and raw materials to production. Issue and place raw material and manufacturing materials into designated stock room location as well as perform inventory transactions and assist with cycle counts.
- Supports production operations.
- Receive and transport manufacturing materials and raw materials to designated locations.
- Deliver raw material and manufacturing materials to production floor as needed.
- Participates on cross functional teams to build out a World Class Operation.
- Supports and drive continuous improvement to meet Corporate and Site Goals and Objectives.
- Transports work orders throughout facility as needed to support the proper flow of production.
- Develops and maintains a good working relationship with peers and teams being supported.
- Maintains/ensures compliance with all company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties and tasks as established by the Manager, Supply Chain as necessary to support Customer needs.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1+ year(s) experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment.
- Manufacturing process knowledge preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 and or previous experience in a regulated environment is a plus.
When applying to this role you will be completing a 20 – 30 minute assessment. Please make sure you have time to complete this assessment before initiating your application.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
Join one of our Talent Communities
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!