NSO Commercial Regional Leader APAC
APAC, Australia, Australia
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 50%
Essentials of the role
Drives business growth in NSO APAC markets through building strong distributor networks.
- Develops and assesses strategic plans for strengthening existing distributor networks and building new channels in APAC.
- Assesses, selects, negotiates and builds/maintains relationships with existing “best in class” distributors and manages/supports these distributors to achieve assigned sales quota.
- Manages drives and develops the setup and implementation of new distributor models in countries/regions and works with Legal, Regulatory and Finance for effective implementation.
- Develops and maintains relationships with relevant Key opinion leaders.
- Is member of APAC Management Team and has responsibility for Distributors business.
- Accelerates regional revenue and market penetration of (new) NSO products.
- Provides regular and timely feedback (reports) to the Senior VP and GM, NSO International on a variety of topics including distributor performance market feedback, new target accounts, business growth models and initiatives, and new product development opportunities.
- Provides formal communication of distributor needs to the internal NuVasive/NSO organization and vice versa.
- Ensures for appropriate training and information on new product developments, new competitive products and selling strategies, and current applicable medical literature to distributors.
- In-depth experience and proven successful track record in setting up and managing channel sales through distributors in APAC distributors.
- Background and affinity in/with the medical devices (orthopedics and spine) business.
- High level of people leadership, project management- and communication skills.
- Strong international orientation and Cultural zealot; Entrepreneurial; Strategic insight; Achiever and enabler.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent level in business administration experience.
- Willingness for frequent and intensive travel.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
Join one of our Talent Communities
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!