Neurophysiologist Team Manager - Nashville Market
US, US, Field
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 75%
Field State: Kentucky
Responsible for providing administrative and clinical support to ensure efficient daily operations for assigned respective hospitals/assignments.
- Regularly report to hospitals to maintain and strengthen relationships with surgeons and hospital staff.
- Regularly supervise and perform cases at designated hospitals.
- Responsible for all case coverage at designated hospitals.
- Active involvement in education and training of Neurophysiologists.
- Accurately approve time and expense reports for Neurophysiologists.
- Assist management in ensuring neurophysiologist billing information is accurately uploaded in a timely manner.
- Assist in the yearly performance reviews of Neurophysiologists.
- Create and submit monthly operational report on designated hospitals.
- Assist in coordinating meetings and in-services with hospital administrators and surgical staff.
- Identify areas of conflict and work with management on resolution.
- Ability to perform all responsibilities of the Neurophysiologist.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in biological sciences (or related field).
- Two + years clinical experience in IONM.
- Proficient in Company protocols and Cadwell use.
- CNIM certified.
- Must have achieved the Spine I & II internal certification or competency exam equivalent.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with surgeons/hospitals.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Good communication and supervisory skills.
- Continually advance skill set by reading books, professional journal articles and online training materials.
- Ability to handle the demands of regular travel.
- Other duties as assigned
Lift and carry up to 50 pounds unassisted: lift heavier loads with assistance.
- Lift supplies and place equipment on supports.
- Ability to bend over to perform certain duties.
- Stand for several periods of time.
- Visual and auditory skills.
- Manual dexterity.
- Wear gloves, masks, gowns and goggles for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
When applying to this role you will be completing a 20 – 30 minute assessment. Please make sure you have time to complete this assessment before initiating your application.
NuVasive Clinical Services is a leading provider of intraoperative neuromonitoring (IONM) services to surgeons and healthcare facilities, through the acquisitions of Impulse Monitoring and Biotronic NeuroNetwork. Surgeons have enhanced surgical monitoring and oversight capabilities through neurophysiological data gathered via broadband transmission. IONM technology gives those in the operating room real-time insight into the nervous system, which can help surgeons reduce surgical risk by providing critical information and alerts throughout the procedure. This neural function monitoring helps decrease the chance of nerve damage to the patient and promotes patient safety during surgery. NuVasive Clinical Services is expected to serve more than 90,000+ cases annually in the U.S. From over 450 highly trained neurophysiologists in the operating room, to technicians and scheduling staff available 24/7, NuVasive Clinical Services can help support improved clinical outcomes.
NuVasive Clinical Services is a division within NuVasive, Inc., a world leader in minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated spine solutions. From complex spinal deformity to degenerative spinal conditions, NuVasive is transforming spine surgery with innovative technologies designed to deliver reproducible and clinically proven surgical outcomes. NuVasive's highly differentiated, procedurally-integrated solutions include access instruments, implantable hardware and software systems for surgical planning and reconciliation technology that centers on achieving the global alignment of the spine. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries around the world. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
Join one of our Talent Communities
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!