US, Corporate Miami
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: Corporate Miami
Organize and supervise all the administrative and operational activities for our Miami office and provide administrative support to the Vice President LATAM.
Tasks and responsibilities: Arranges schedules, meetings, travel, distributes information, prepares reports and presentations, and performs other administrative tasks to ensure an efficient working environment as well as carries out special projects.
· Create documents, spreadsheets and presentations as directed in a timely and accurate fashion
· Conducts research, analyze data, and initiate necessary changes to maximize the effectiveness of assigned projects
· Follow up on tasks assigned to ensure completion by set deadlines
· Coordinate and organize meetings and LATAM management activities, training, team functions – including meeting room set up, material preparation, food ordering, preparing agendas, transcription and distribution of minutes and action items if necessary
· Recommend, organize, and maintain filing systems, and filing of correspondence and other records
· Prepare, prioritize and route incoming and outgoing administrative memos, mail, packages, faxes and photocopying, and acting on those that need immediate attention.
· Responsible for tracking and reporting department metrics including, training and expenses.
· Arrange travel schedules and reservations, including flights, ground transportation, and hotel reservations
· Interact with Landlord and vendors
· Set up outside teleconference calls
· Oversee and replenish office supplies
· Works directly with Clinical Professional Development and Country Management to qualify, plan, organize and execute on surgeon visits and or events
· Coordinates all logistics for surgeons, fellows, residents and physician’s assistants – Includes: flights, hotels, ground transportation, food & beverages, requests
· Provides preparation and onsite support for all surgeon visits, including coordinating with all lab team and marketing team members
· Liaison with San Diego to ensure respective logistics (instrument sets shipment, promotional materials)
· 5 years of relevant experience in similar (combined) role as office manager, management assistant etc.
· Ability to work in a team;
· Takes up the challenge of working for a fast-growing company
· Excellent communication skills in Spanish and English. Portuguese is a plus.
· Experience in working with MS Office, Outlook, Internet Explorer