US, US, OH - Dayton
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: OH - Dayton
* Perform production activities for equipment set-up, processing, labeling, and records retention using quality system guidelines in order to ensure product quality.
* Maintain manufacturing equipment according to Company Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and procedures in order to assure the quality of the manufactured product.
* Perform Q.C. inspections for raw materials, WIP and finished goods.
* Ensure adherence to safety, operating policies and GMP using Company policies and procedures.
* Support inventory management activities such as receiving, shipping, and system maintenance
* High school diploma or GED
* Strong verbal communications as demonstrated in the context of the interviewing process
* Strong interpersonal skills as demonstrated in the context of the interviewing process
* Verifiable references
* Mechanical inclination as demonstrated in the context of the interviewing process
* Willing and able to learn new job specific skills
* Associates or post-secondary education
* Controlled environment experience
* Working knowledge of machining equipment such as mill, lathe, band saw and grinder.