EMEA, Netherlands, Netherlands
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Process Improvement Manager prioritizes and drives performance improvements that will have the tangible and large impact on the business results and on delivering operational excellence to customers, by challenging the status quo, coaching, and embedding a mindset of continuous improvement to achieve performance excellence.
You are responsible for:
- Leading Business Excellence and Operational Lean initiatives at Nuvasive International sites
- Supporting the business in resolving issues, using the known lean and 6S tools and the CI methodology, Kaizen events and 6S projects as a way to improve Quality, Delivery, Cost and Inventory
- Ensuring the kaizen events – 6S projects are properly planned / executed / sustained
- Providing organization leadership, project management direction and training in areas that need improvement
- Developing Lean End-2-End strategies in support of operational excellence
- Conducting training in skills including value stream mapping, Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA), removing waste within processes, cycle time reduction, cost reduction, quality and reliability improvement.
- Utilizing Six Sigma and Lean methodologies to reduce variation and increase stability in existing products and processes.
- Training, leading and directing process improvement teams.