US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Location: CA - San Diego
This is a unique opportunity to help drive direction of a suite of Computer Assisted Surgery (CAS) technologies and execute on strategic initiatives for growth at NuVasive. As a Product Manager, you will provide direction and support of products and applications that deliver data-driven insights to our customers. You’ll also be responsible for portions of design, implementation, and maintenance of future products and applications. Ultimately, this role will provide you with visibility to upstream strategic initiatives along with downstream market intelligence, all of which will play into the role as you build game-changing technologies.
· Partner with engineering team to coordinate the development of products and procedures to support and grow the CAS business.
· Develop business plans that identify strategic opportunities to optimize market share and profitability. Work with IOS Market Development team to implement strategies and assist in outlining tactical plans.
· Team up with Marketing peers on procedurally integrated solutions for spine surgery.
· Work with technical services team to provide solutions-oriented applications for customers.
· Provide product support to sales force and assist in meeting sales objectives.
· Lend technical expertise and training to a wide variety of audiences including sales, engineering, marketing, and other internal and external customers.
· Conduct marketing analysis to define, develop and implement product and procedure solutions.
· Identify and track market trends, provide guidance on market opportunities.
· Manage day to day progress of projects and products, including participation in key sales situations for the product.
· Maintain communication with a wide variety of functional groups to collect and analyze technical, financial, and sales information.
· Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485.