US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: Associates Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: OH - West Carrollton
· Supports operators during production.
· Teaches and develops operators to ensure they receive appropriate training.
· Provides support for continued organizational growth by recruiting, selecting and onboarding new operators.
· Participates on cross functional teams to build out a World Class Operation.
· Support and drive continuous improvement to meet Corporate and Site Goals and Objectives.
· Establishes individual performance objectives for all direct reports in accordance with company goals and deliver comprehensive performance evaluations.
· Develops and maintains a good working relationship with other managers.
· Partners with other Managers and Human Resources to drive engagement throughout the facility.
· Maintains stable workflow processes and oversees production performance metric/results. Recommends corrective actions to close gaps and drive improvement.
· Maintains/ensures compliance with all company and regulatory policies and procedures.
· Performs other duties and tasks as required.