EMEA, Netherlands, Netherlands
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
· Driving overall implementation of sterile products into the NuVasive organization for assigned product lines.
· In conjunction with Development, Product Marketing, Quality and Sales, regulatory, IT, develop and integrate the Sterile Implants through the planning, internal manufacturing, purchase from the supply base and management through distribution.
· Develop, implement, and track the Distribution processes to support rapidly increase in sales of sterile products.
· Build new capabilities in planning, distribution automation and management of date-codes.
· Coordinate the phase-out of non-sterile products and phase-in of sterile product into the European warehouse whilst meeting inventory and availability targets.
· Hands-on forecast calculations of phase-in and phase-out together with the S&OP planner.
· Masters degree in business or a similar capacity
· 6+ years of experience in finished goods planning, asset management (loaner business), supply chain logistics, supply-chain planning, S&OP, inventory management, Production processes, process improvement and strategic supplier management.
· Lean/Six Sigma, S&OP process experience.
· General advanced computer literacy