Quality Technician 2nd shift - Temporary
US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Location: OH - West Carrollton
Primary support functions are inspection, data collection, maintenance of quality records, analyzing and solving problems.
- Perform the quality control processes necessary to ensure the manufacture of quality products.
- Perform product inspection, interpret measurements, and report issues to prevent the production of inferior or defective products.
- Visual Inspection and Measuring Understand the quality requirements of all products.
- Understand the information provided on the specification sheets and operator check sheets.
- Understand the allowed tolerances provided on the specification sheets and operator check sheets.
- Under supervision, inspect the parts with hand tools and gauges and verify gauge pin accuracy (calibrate as used).
- Evaluate and compare the results against the requirements as indicated in the router.
- Enter information into the router and the operator check sheet.
- Enter data into a Computer
- Separate the bad parts and follow the discrepancy procedure under supervision
- CMM Operation
- Comparator Operation
- Focus the machine.
- Under supervision, performs duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485.
When applying to this role you will be completing a 20 – 30 minute assessment. Please make sure you have time to complete this assessment before initiating your application.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.