US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: CA - San Diego
The Sales Analyst partners strongly with the field sales leaders. They will work within NuVasive’s Pricing and Contracts team with responsibility for consistent implementation of NuVasive’s pricing strategy and support of our Sales team’s contracting efforts. This includes operational and analytical support towards all facets of contract and pricing implementation. In this role, you will support NuVasive’s Sales team by gaining account access on NuVasive favorable terms in support of revenue & profitability objectives.
- Direct interfacing with field sales leadership
- Facilitating responses to RFPs (Request for Proposal), including pricing development, pricing analysis, review and red-line of legal documents, and partnering with legal to coordinate legal response in accordance with corporate policies.
- Support Sales team with pricing strategy and rationale behind corporate position to help facilitate positive outcomes in pricing discussions. This requires expertise on all products and pricing strategies.
- Maintain awareness of customer buying group affiliations in managing pricing transparency.
- Provide Sales Team with reports/tools to assist in customer negotiations, including analysis of pricing proposals to ensure compliance with corporate profitability objectives.
- Negotiate both agreement terms and pricing directly with customers.
- Drive consistency in contracting process and pricing strategy by timely execution, maintenance, and extension of agreements
- Ensure that signed contracts and changes are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility, awareness, to support successful implementation
- Collaborate with the Pricing Team to coordinate implementation of pricing contracts and assist in resolving contract related pricing issues
- Ad hoc reporting & analysis as needed
- Other tasks as required to support customer contracting and pricing implementation
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in reviewing financial data and making recommendations based on analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (including Microsoft Access and advanced skills with Microsoft Excel)
- Keen attention to detail and ability to balance multiple priorities while working in a fast-paced environment
- International business experience is a plus
- SAP experience is a plus.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.