US, US, Field
Minimum Level of Education Required: Associates Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Field State: Texas
NuVasive is an innovative medical device company focused on developing minimally disruptive surgical products and procedurally integrated solutions for the spine. The Company is the 3rd largest player in the $8.2 billion global spine market. With a focus on Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Outcomes, we are revolutionizing how spine procedures are performed on patients around the world.
Why should you join NuVasive?
$952 M in 2016 revenue, we are continuing to climb at 11% revenue growth with 33 worldwide locations and 2200 employees.
This is THE place to start a career, to accelerate your careers, and have larger relative impact that anywhere else you have worked.
Our commitment to the Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Outcomes has helped patients all over the world overcome crippling back pain and be able to return to doing the things they love.
Why should you join the Sales team?
While NuVasive is growing at double digit pace, we need top sales rock stars to achieve the revenue and product mix requirements for their territories. Join a team that works with top surgeons to provide innovative solutions to back pain and spine surgery.
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a wide variety of field sales support within an assigned geography while developing to become a sales specialist. This individual is responsible for coordinating (transporting, setting up and reassembling) surgical instrument sets, giving intraoperative support to surgical staff during procedures and pursuing business development activities to create new revenue opportunities for sales territories.
• Proactive mindset with the dexterity to quickly make sense of complex issues while managing multiple tasks simultaneously
• Highly organized with capacity to prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment
• Strong ability to manage and capture details quickly with appropriate follow through.
• Aptitude to handle rejection and eliminate roadblocks; rarely gives up and tries different approaches when the first solution doesn’t work
• Excellent communication, analytical, verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to empathize appropriately with others
• Competency to learn and effectively articulate technical product knowledge and medical terminology in discussions with customers
• Have a high degree of flexibility and ability to collaborate effectively with others
• Knowledge of utilizing computers/tablets with familiarity in using customer relationship management tools and the Microsoft suite of products
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!