APAC, Japan, Japan
Minimum Level of Education Required: Associates Degree
Percentage of Travel: 100%
Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Assist the Spine Specialist on field calls for assigned geography and address any problems that arise on the account
- Ensure that all NuVasive sets/trays are restocked and prepared for future surgical cases
- Develop thorough knowledge and understanding of all NuVasive products and major competitors in all product areas
- Follow-up after surgery to resolve any open issues and close surgeon on use of the product
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed.
- Participate in key marketing activities such as peer-to-peer spine surgeon events and visiting surgeon programs
- Communicate with current and new customer accounts regarding a variety of topics, including product updates, changes to product portfolio, and educational programs
- Develop relationships with key spine surgeon customers
- Perform field ride along with the Area Business Manager and/or Spine Specialist, on a regular basis
- Work closely with the Area Business Manager and Spine Specialist to identify potential surgeon targets for all NuVasive products
- Provide regular feedback on a variety of topics including sales performance/penetration, market feedback, competitive activities, new target accounts, ideas regarding sales growth and new product development opportunities
- Provide formal communication of customer needs to personnel for the purpose of improving existing product and developing new products
- Develop skills to identify potential surgeon customers independently, including organizing events or making cold calls to drive awareness of NuVasive products in the surgeon community and secure surgeon access for trial and close
- Implement new sales plans and effective marketing strategies to position the organization competitively and to meet/exceed territory objectives
- Cross-sell additional products and manage new product introductions as they become available
- Manage travel and entertainment expenses within budget
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
Join one of our Talent Communities
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!