Sales Specialist, NSW
APAC, Australia, Australia
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 50%
- Accelerate revenue and market penetration for all products in the territory while driving the development of relationships with key spine surgeon customers.
- Conduct key marketing activities such as peer to peer spine surgeon events and visiting surgeon program that espouse the values of our foundation technologies.
- Sell the virtues of the MVP program to customer targets in order to educate and drive usage of NuVasive products and procedures.
- Execute the sales plan and produce monthly and quarterly updates to the plan and review process.
- Acquire clinical competency skills with all NuVasive products to assure the role of a sales expert in an elite sales force.
- Provide surgical case coverage with the goal of providing the highest degree of value to surgeon and patient.
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485.
- Participate in the on call roster
- Able to articulate and work in congruence with the NuVasive corporate culture and related philosophies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum two to three years of medical device experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient and accurate with word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), charting, flow charting, and graphs.
- Ability to solve and interpret problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstracts and/or concrete variables.
- Valid state driver's license required.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and set goals.
- Ability to build strong and long term relationships with customers.
- Previous Spinal device experience
- Ability to travel as necessary, which may include overnights and/or weekends
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.