Sales Specialist, QLD
APAC, Australia, Australia
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Summary - Responsible for supporting the sales team revenue objectives through customer and product support requirements across the territory
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Support revenue and market penetration for all products in the region while driving the development of relationships with key spine surgeon customers.
- Support the sales team’s key marketing activities such as peer-to-peer spine surgeon events and visiting programs that espouse the values of our foundation technologies.
- Thoughtfully produce monthly and quarterly plans and updates that support the sales team’s objectives.
- Acquire clinical competency skills with all NuVasive products.
- Adhere to T&E budget as provided by the company.
- Provide regular monthly and timely feedback on a variety of topics including volume of case covered, market feedback, competitive activities, new target accounts, ideas regarding sales growth and new product development opportunities.
- Provide formal communication of customer needs to personnel for the purposes of improving existing product and developing new product.
- Provide check/balance for field travel time and expenditures in order to serve surgeons and hospitals that offer the best sales potential.
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable regulations and standards.
- Able to independently and skillfully cover all NuVasive related cases.
- Able to articulate and work in congruence with the NuVasive corporate culture and related philosophies.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all major NuVasive competitors in all major product areas
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
Join one of our Talent Communities
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!