EMEA, Germany, Germany
Minimum Level of Education Required: Associates Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 75%
While NuVasive is growing at double digit pace, we need top sales rock stars to achieve the revenue and product mix requirements for their territories. Join a team that works with top surgeons to provide innovative and disruptive orthopedic solutions.
- Accelerate revenue and market penetration for all products in the territory while driving the development of relationships with key orthopedic surgeon customers.
- Spread the word about the benefits of NuVasive Specialized Orthopaedic products by conducting key marketing activities such as peer-to-peer orthopedic surgeon events and visiting surgeon programs that espouse the values of our foundation technologies.
- Execute the sales plan and thoughtfully produce monthly and quarterly updates to the plan and review process.
- Represent NuVasive as the industry leaders by acquiring clinical competency skills with all NuVasive Specialized Orthopaedic products to assure role of sales expert in an elite sales force. Surgical case coverage is required, with the goal of providing the highest degree of value to surgeon and patients
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to three years medical device experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous Orthopedic experience preferred.
- Proficient and accurate with word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), charting, flow charting, and graphs. Competency in navigating the Internet
- Ability to solve and interpret problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstracts and/or concrete variables.
- Valid state driver's license required.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- Proactive mindset with the dexterity to quickly make sense of complex issues while managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Highly organized with capacity to prioritize in a deadline-oriented environment
- Strong ability to manage and capture details quickly with appropriate follow through.
- Aptitude to handle rejection and eliminate roadblocks; rarely gives up and tries different approaches when the first solution doesn’t work
- Excellent communication, analytical, verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to empathize appropriately with others
- Competency to learn and effectively articulate technical product knowledge and medical terminology in discussions with customers
- Have a high degree of flexibility and ability to collaborate effectively with others
- Knowledge of utilizing computers/tablets with familiarity in using customer relationship management tools and the Microsoft suite of products
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.