Sales Specialist, Singapore
APAC, Singapore, Singapore
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 50%
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to three years medical device experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous Spinal device experience preferred.
- · Proficient and accurate with word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), charting, flow charting, and graphs. Competency in navigating the Internet.
- · Ability to solve and interpret problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- · Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstracts and/or concrete variables.
- · Valid state driver's license required.
- · The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience in medical device sales or 2-3 years in general business to business sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required. Education concentration in Business or Science preferred.
- Ability to make sales presentations with positive results
- Strong technical skills with an understanding of Spinal anatomy
- o Strong ethics and understanding of compliance expectations
- o Excellent interpersonal skills
- o Ability to travel as necessary, which may include overnights and/or weekends
- o Operating room case coverage required with the goal of providing the highest level of value to the Operating Room staff
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or protected veteran status.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.