US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: OH - West Carrollton
Trouble shooting, preventive maintenance, mechanical checks, construction, installation, moving, repairing and maintenance of all electronic, electrical and mechanical equipment and/or systems within NuVasive facility. Primary function is to perform industrial machine repair/service with some knowledge of any or all of the following: electrical, electronics, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, spindles, ball screws, bearings, servo controls, and/or machine controllers.
· Working knowledge of a full array of industrial electronics and controls including but not limited to: relay logic and controls, automation interlocking, machine control circuits, sensors, switches, timers, wiring and ladder diagrams, sequencers, variable speed motor drives, servo controls, etc., preferred.
· Working knowledge and skills including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and a working knowledge of all electrical equipment and systems up to 480 volts 3 phase industrial plant electrical wiring and code requirements.
· Perform a wide range of general building and equipment maintenance, such as plumbing, general electrical, carpentry, sheet metal and fabrication design, and sheet metal repair work.
· Move, setup and level machines. Install guards and see that machines are lubricated and properly operational.
· Perform equipment preventative maintenance.
· Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical malfunctions/breakdowns, recommend and/or initiate proper activity to repair.
· Utilize maintenance equipment (including but not limited to: saws, grinders, CNC mills and lathes, etc.) to perform machining duties as needed.
· Maintain cleanliness of department floors and machinery.
· Communicate with and utilize outside services and support as necessary to troubleshoot problems, provide project and maintenance assistance and offer technical resources.
· Support and assist other maintenance personnel as directed by department supervisor.
· Follow all department policies and procedures and performs all tasks as assigned by supervisor.
· Support and adhere to all applicable OSHA regulations and requirements.
· Ability to obtain a forklift driver's license.