Senior Software Engineer
US, US, MI - Ann Arbor
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: MI - Ann Arbor
This is an exciting opportunity for a Talented Software Engineer to join our IT Apps Dev Team as you engage in development of exciting new features. You’ll have the opportunity to work on the full stack including web technologies using modern frameworks and tools like Angular, Gulp, and Bower. You’ll have the opportunity to use technical solutions to solve a variety of real-world problems from sales to logistics to warehouse automation. And you’ll have the opportunity to learn from very talented engineers and gain enterprise-level experiences. Because you take pride in your work, you understand the importance of code standards as you develop quality, sustainable code with a solid design. Hitting milestones and deadlines is part of your nature so you enjoy partnering with team members to ensure on-time delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Electrical Engineering and/or a similar discipline. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be accepted.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience.
- Back-end development using C#, Java or Python
- Experience designing web applications using an MVC framework
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases
- Experience developing unit tests and automated tests
- Agile software development methodologies and tools (JIRA, Team Services)
- Experience using Source Control (Git preferred)
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.