US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: OH - West Carrollton
Now is the perfect time to join a growing company with an extremely noble cause. At NuVasive, you will not only help to drive business value, but actually see its impact. As part of NuVasive’s IT organization, you will be joining the best IT business in the spine industry. In IT, we are in a unique position which allows us to positively impact patients’ lives. As a part of our team, you will truly make a difference in someone’s life.
You will be joining a diverse team of business and IT professionals responsible for providing the solutions to support the organizations growth within your functional area. Your experience and guidance will drive and shape the technical landscape of this growing and dynamic organization. The Asset Coordinator at NuVasive manages vendor relations, negotiates pricing with vendors, manages assets in our ServiceNow instance and is responsible to maintain the gold images for our computer devices.
· Oversees all IT hardware and software procurement via the ServiceNow asset repository
· Manages vendor relationships and vendor selection globally
· Completes cost comparisons to ensure business needs are met with greatest possible savings
· Manages the maintenance of records and database containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for organizational hardware and software
· Provides IT management and Finance with accurate reports on up to date hardware, software & maintenance costs
· Assists in providing roadmap for both software and hardware updates
· Maintains and updates standard computer hardware gold image
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!