US, US, MI - Ann Arbor
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: MI - Ann Arbor
This is an exciting opportunity for a Talented Entry-level Software Engineer to join our IT Apps Dev Team as you engage in both development on new features as well as maintenance of the existing code base. You’ll have the opportunity to work on the latest Mobile (iOS/Android), Hybrid (mobile web), and Web platforms and technologies. You’ll have the opportunity to use technical solutions to solve a variety of real-world problems from sales to logistics to warehouse automation. And you’ll have the opportunity to learn from very talented engineers and gain enterprise-level experiences. Because you take pride in your work, you understand the importance of code standards as you develop quality, sustainable code with a solid design. Hitting milestones and deadlines is part of your nature so you enjoy partnering with team members to ensure on-time delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Electrical Engineering and/or a similar discipline.
- 3+ year of software engineering experience
- Experience developing in Java, C++ or C# as well as a solid understanding of OOP design principles
- Self-driven, can-do attitude, high attention to detail, quick study, good communication skills, and a team player
- Agile software development methodologies and tools (JIRA, Azure DevOps)
- Experience developing with Microsoft Visual Studio, XCode, Android Studio
- Experience with C#
- Experience developing unit tests and automated tests
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.About NuVasiveNuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With over $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has an approximate 2,400 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.