Software Test Engineer - LessRay
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: CA - San Diego
As a talented Software Test Engineer, you will be a part of our SCRUM team, responsible for testing current windows-based software, web applications, and services. You’ll be on an equally talented team of testers and developers who take pride in the work we do and the quality code we produce. As a test professional, you relish the opportunity to be involved in every aspect of the SDLC and creating automated test cases. Because you always have an eye on quality code, you take pride in managing the system regression and integration testing phases at the end of every release cycle. With an eye on detail, you verify and recreate defects submitted by clients, other testers, and the development team, view error logs and troubleshoot to isolate system issues and develop tools and scripts to automate performance and load testing. You thoroughly enjoy trying to reveal the defects and fix them at their root cause!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering and/or related discipline.
- 3+ years of software test/QA experience.
- Strong proficiency with system and regression testing, verification protocols, and continuous integration.
- Coding in .NET, C# and/or SQL
- TFS/Visual Studio Test Manager and associated tools
- Automation tools such as Ranorex, Coded UI, etc.
- Ability and willingness to build automated test framework
- Medical Device testing
- Firmware testing (i.e. dsp, fpga, etc.)
- Ability to use an oscilloscope
- Experience in a SCRUM/Agile environment
- Experience with web application/web services testing
- Exposure to Azure
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.