US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: OH - West Carrollton
This role will serve as a key finance and accounting contact within the NuVasive manufacturing network. The primary responsibility of this position will be to ensure monthly closing, cost analysis, and reconciliations.
Duties will include:
- Managing the trial balances in both SAP and Quickbooks.
- The candidate will be responsible for transactions across two manufacturing sites.
- The responsibilities will range from standard costing and GL accounting to business case development and business partnership with the manufacturing leaders.
- The role will report in the manufacturing Finance Controller in West Carrollton, OH.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting
- 5-7 years of finance or accounting experience
- Accounting experience in a manufacturing environment
- CPA or MBA
- Experience with SAP and/or Quickbooks
- Cost Accounting experience
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.