Sr Analyst, Sales Ops
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Location: CA - San Diego
- Be detailed, self-motivated, independent and work well with various team members across different departments while exhibiting sensitivity and discretion when working with confidential information.
- Become an expert on all department processes related to account set up and management, sales quota setting and maintenance, market share, business planning and sales territory alignments.
- Perform as a cross functional team member and will work directly with Senior Leadership on project scoping and will be able to analyze, comprehend, and present large quantities of data and conclusions in an executive summary format.
- Provide regular reports to marketing and sales management.
- Develop, distribute, collect and analyze annual business plans.
- Assist in the determination of annual quotas for a sales force of >500 field based individuals.
- Use Market research to identify trends and to report information to Senior Management.
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual sales performance reporting.
- Solve problems in complicated situations through the application and integration of analytical skills, creativity and judgment.
- Impact business performance and operational efficiency through the delivery of results.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years and a Master’s degree
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office including Word and Power Point, and have advanced Excel skills. Advanced user means that the person is able to use, create and maintain very large spreadsheets and derive answers with the use of pivot tables, V-lookups, formulas and other advanced functions in the programs.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics experience
- Cognos experience
- Knowledge of the medical device industry, market share resources, SAP knowledge and CRM experience is a plus.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
Join one of our Talent Communities
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!