US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Location: CA - San Diego
Now is the perfect time to join a growing company with an extremely noble cause. At NuVasive, you will not only help to drive business value, but actually see its impact. As part of NuVasive’s IT organization, you will be joining the best IT business in the spine industry. In IT, we are in a unique position which allows us to positively impact patients’ lives. As a part of our team, you will truly make a difference in someone’s life.You will be joining a diverse team of business and IT professionals responsible for providing the solutions to support the organizations growth within your functional area. Your experience and guidance will drive and shape the technical landscape of this growing and dynamic organization. This Business Analyst at NuVasive designs, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs within the Order to Cash functional area. You will coordinate between development resources and business customers to identify and enhance business applications in alignment with overall corporate strategic goals.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and task and workflow analysis.
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, break down high-level information into details, abstract from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying business need.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information and functional requirements and deliver project support content as needed.
· Work independently with users as well as under the direction of project managers.
· Engage strong analytical and product management skills and understanding to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
· Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
· Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams. Step in as higher-tier support when needed to quickly and accurately address system problems and identify solutions.
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!