US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: CA - San Diego
As our Marketing Analyst you'll perform industry research to highlight opportunities within the company's existing lines of business and identify promising new areas for value creation. You’ll also analyze metrics and provide reporting intelligence to guide strategic and operational decisions. Developing process improvements in addition to designing methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse “big data” sources to generate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement are key to this position.
- Identify key issues and areas of focus to integrate into strategy development
- Manage and maintain Corporate Development valuation models
- Identify, evaluate, and recommend potential business development partners
- Support annual, quarterly, and monthly compilation of executive reporting
- Develop metrics that provide data for process measurement and identify indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Partner with Product and Service teams to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments.
- Identify meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources; interpret and communicate insights and findings from analysis and experiments to product, service, and business managers.
- Research special topics for rapid assessment, summary and presentation of information and analysis
- Drive and support Special Projects as needed and support on-going integration efforts to help drive value creation, and maintain a strong understanding of the healthcare landscape, as it relates to government reform, the regulatory and reimbursement environment, major competitors, and other key stakeholders
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485.
- 8+ years of related experience with analytics
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to lead cross-functional project teams
- Effective communication skills with strong confidence to present before groups of customers, vendors, peers, and leadership.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office with a strong ability to write business reports and correspondence as well as the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, employees, and management of organization
- Analytical role within investment banking, VC or other investment fund
- 2 years of operational exposure
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.