Sr. Customer Service Representative
EMEA, Germany, Germany
Minimum Level of Education Required: Associates Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
- Receive orders by phone, fax, or e-mail. Process incoming orders for products within 24 hours.
- Schedule loaners and coordinate surgery coverage.
- Ensure loaners are returned promptly after surgery.
- Assist sales group with obtaining purchase orders from hospitals.
- Determine appropriate pricing, terms and shipping method for products by following Company guidelines.
- Enter and/or update all pertinent data regarding complaints, customer information or change orders.
- Maintains unbilled loaner information and reports status to management.
- Responsible for closing out aging unbilled loaner inventory based on 2004 Field Inventory Policies.
- Associate’s Degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; plus at least five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient and accurate with word processing (Word), spreadsheets (Excel), presentation programs (Power Point), charting, flow charting, and graphs. Competency in navigating the Internet.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
Join one of our Talent Communities
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!