Sr. HR Generalist
US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: OH - West Carrollton
At NuVasive our Sr. HR Generalists play a key strategic and hands-on role providing full cycle human resources support to our internal client groups. Tapping into your superior consulting and communication skills, you will partner with leadership to provide advice and counsel to ensure uniformity of HR Practices that align with department and company objectives.
- Build relationships with internal customers/ employees in an effort to increase Human Relations (retention efforts)
- Provide guidance and training to managers and employees on employee relations issues. Ensure legal requirements are met to minimize exposure and liability.
- Assist people managers in addressing employee matters related to performance, disciplinary actions, and when necessary conduct terminations and exit interviews
- Partner with legal department to effectively manage possible conflicts related to employment practices
- Support benefits in accordance with applicable laws and plan documents, be a resource for employees regarding all benefits and basic payroll questions, and administer open enrollment for corporate wellness and benefits programs.
- Conduct audits of employee relations issues, investigate formal employee complaints, and make recommendations to resolve issues and/or company’s response.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to support the recruiting and selection process
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years HR experience, resolving complex employee relation issues
- Strong working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, federal and state respective employment laws
- Demonstrated experience in managing and resolving complex employee relations matters, including conducting effective, thorough and objective investigations
- In-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Excellent interpersonal skills including interaction with and ability to influence Key Opinion Leaders and senior leadership
- Computer savvy with extensive experience with MS Office, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility
- PHR, SPHR, and/or SHRM Certification
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.About NuVasiveNuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With over $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has an approximate 2,400 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.