NuVasive is an innovative medical device company focused on developing minimally disruptive surgical products and procedurally integrated solutions for the spine. The Company is the 3rd largest player in the $8.2 billion global spine market. With a focus on Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Outcomes, we are revolutionizing how spine procedures are performed on patients around the world.
Why should you join NuVasive?
$1 B in 2017 revenue, we are continuing to climb at 11% revenue growth with 33 worldwide locations and 2200 employees. This is THE place to start a career, to accelerate your career, and have larger relative impact than anywhere else you have worked.
Our commitment to the Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Outcomes has helped patients all over the world overcome crippling back pain and be able to return to doing the things they love.
Why should you join the NuVasive Clinical Services Sales team?
While NuVasive is growing at double digit pace, we need top sales rock stars to achieve revenue, profitability, integration and growth expectations for our organization’s service business. Join a team that works with surgeons, hospitals and health systems to create access to our clinical service and computer assisted technology portfolio.
- Accelerate revenue and market penetration for NVM5 in the territory while driving the development of relationships with key spine surgeon customers.
- Facilitates NVM5 product integration/conversion within existing service accounts that still use traditional technologies.
- Collaborate with sales management to identify targets within assigned territory and develop surgeon specific, divisional, and area Quarterly Business Plans to drive surgeon adoption.
- Maintains and optimizes existing accounts through contract re-negotiation, improved rates, procedural integration and NVM5 conversion.
- Execute the sales plan and thoughtfully produce monthly and quarterly updates to the plan and review process.
- Represent NuVasive Clinical Services as the industry leaders by acquiring clinical competency skills with all NuVasive products and services to assure role of sales expert in an elite sales force.
- Most importantly- make people’s lives better! Be a part of a team that has revolutionized spine surgery and prides ourselves on outstanding patient outcomes that extend beyond the operating room.
- This role will require significant travel, estimated to be between 50-75% including periodic trips to San Diego for training and development