Sr. Market Development Manager - Thoracolumbar Procedures
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 50%
Location: CA - San Diego
Our Thoracolumbar Procedures Sr. Market Manager is responsible for the field development of the Thoracolumbar Procedures portfolio in the US, with a focus toward XLIF and Lateral Position Surgery. You’ll primarily be focused on field and surgeon engagement activities with additional responsibilities related to product development and full commercial launch initiatives.
Development of the Thoracolumbar Procedures market is measured through execution of targeted business plans to drive surgeon adoption and sales growth within your assigned region via our Thoracolumbar Procedures. You’ll partner directly with the Director of Marketing and collaboratively with the US Commercial Team, R&D, Surgeon Education, and Sales Training to develop Quarterly Business Plans that drive surgeon adoption and re-engagement.
- Actively participate in overall product strategy, research and development requirements for new and emerging Thoracolumbar Procedures products and projects.
- Manage product management initiatives related to general product management and marketing responsibilities.
- Execute on Customer Relationship Management of Thoracolumbar Procedures customers, KOL’s, Consultants.
- Provide strategic point of sale support and expert level clinical support on Thoracolumbar Procedures Platforms to sales force, surgeons, and staff.
- Drive, participate in, provide oversight and directly support strategic Surgeon Education initiatives to maximize surgeon adoption and efficient utilization of company resources.
- Execute post case Field Evaluations of local sales representative to drive Thoracolumbar Procedures professional development.
- Create, deliver, drive, and support strategically defined field based Thoracolumbar Procedures sales training initiatives on strategic accounts.
- Drive appropriate information on new product developments, new competitive products and selling strategies, and current applicable medical literature to the sales force.
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable regulations and standards such as FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-8 years of successful sales and/or marketing experience in the Spine industry, specifically in the lateral space.
- High proficiency in MS Office, especially with Word and Excel
- Strong interest in reading, analyzing, and interpreting general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Expertise in writing reports, correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Strong mathematical skills with the ability to calculate figures such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, margins, etc.
- Ability to solve and interpret problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Experience with SalesForce.com
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
Join one of our Talent Communities
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!