Sr. Product Manager - TL Procedures
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Location: CA - San Diego
As a Sr. Product Manager at NuVasive, you are someone who has exhibited passion, leadership abilities, is a strong communicator, and is strategic and forward thinking. You'll direct the development of company market requirements for our TL product line, including defining the strategy, requirements analysis, and pricing. As a true business owner, you are passionate about your product portfolio and have the internal drive to manage products in several stages of development - existing portfolio, near-term launch, pending FDA approval and new products.
You realize that your products must prove to be clinically and financially justified so you carefully conduct market research to identify/track market trends, produce competitive analysis/materials to compare like products from our competitors and product selection/definition. Of course, as our customers are at the forefront of our success and the way we do business, you always perform your duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations as well as standards.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Successful product ownership with upstream and downstream marketing initiatives
- Computer savvy with extensive experience with MS Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Strong communication skills and the ability write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals, and effectively present information to a wide audience.
- Calculate figures such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, margins, etc.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
- Experience in Product Marketing/Management in the medical device space
- Willingness to be in a cadaver lab throughout the product lifecycle as you work with a variety of internal/external resources on design iterations.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.
Join one of our Talent Communities
Are you interested in joining NuVasive , but don't see the job opening that 's right for you? Join one of our talent communities and your information will be added to our prospect pool to be used when future positions open up!