Sr. Regional Clinical Specialist (Western Region)
US, US, Field
Minimum Level of Education Required: Associates Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 75%
Field State: California
NuVasive is an innovative medical device company focused on developing minimally disruptive surgical products and procedurally integrated solutions for the spine. The Company is the 3rd largest player in the $8.2 billion global spine market. With a focus on Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Outcomes, we are revolutionizing how spine procedures are performed on patients around the world.
Why should you join NuVasive?
- $952 M in 2016 revenue, we are continuing to climb at 11% revenue growth with 33 worldwide locations and 2200 employees. This is THE place to start a career, to accelerate your careers, and have larger relative impact than anywhere else you have worked.
- Our commitment to the Speed of Innovation®, Absolute Responsiveness®, and Superior Clinical Outcomes has helped patients all over the world overcome crippling back pain and be able to return to doing the things they love.
The Regional Clinical Specialist is responsible for providing clinical/technical expertise relative to fluoroscopic imaging in the OR setting.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a subject matter expert & consultant, relative to OR imaging modalities including C-Arm and the use of LessRay™, Nuvasive’s revolutionary new imaging technology that provides image enhancement and helps to reduce radiation exposure by as much as 83.5%
- Ability to effectively articulate NuVasive’s unique value propositions in a manner that encourages acceptance and use of the LessRay™ technology
- Assist physicians in identifying cases that would benefit significantly from the utilization of LessRay™
- Observe and assist clinical staff (surgeons, radiographic technologists, etc.) in spine & orthopedic procedures that rely heavily on the use of fluoroscopic imaging
- Facilitate product demonstrations, trials and evaluations
- Post-sale implementation and training of clinical staff & “super users”
- Provide clinical expertise in surgical cases utilizing Lessray™ technology.
- Facilitate post-sale implementation meetings with hospital staff
- Serve as the primary, post-implementation, technical resource for clinical staff
- Conduct joint customer calls with capital sales personnel on an as-needed basis
- Keep abreast of industry trends and communicate pertinent information upstream, as appropriate
- Maintain clinical/technical proficiency – Surgical case coverage is required with the goal of providing the highest degree of value to the surgeon & clinical staff
- Attendance at assigned industry tradeshows and conventions
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Graduation from an accredited Radiologic Technologist program
- Registered with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT-R)
- 5+ years experience as a Radiologic Technologist
- OR C-arm experience preferred
- Spinal Surgery experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Imaging or Navigation Experience preferred
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.