US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: CA - San Diego
Now is the perfect time to join a fast growing company with an extremely noble cause. At NuVasive, you will not only help to drive business value, but actually see its impact. As part of NuVasive’s IT organization, you will be joining the best IT business in the spine industry. In IT, we are in a unique position which allows us to positively impact patients’ lives. As a part of our team, you will truly make a difference in someone’s life.
You will be joining a diverse team of business and IT professionals responsible for providing the solutions to support the organizations growth in the role of SAP SD Analyst, in support of our Order-to-Cash and warehouse automation, track and trace, packaging, and other strategic business initiatives. Your experience and guidance will drive and shape the technical landscape of this growing and dynamic organization. The SAP SD Business analyst will analyze business requirements to be solved with SAP and other systems. The analyst will provide functional and technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and develop and configure systems that meet user requirements. They will plan and execute test plans for unit and integration testing. As a SME, the analyst will require to design, configure, develop specifications, and perform testing and training in the SD module. You will coordinate between other team in IT including development resources and internal business partners to identify and enhance business applications in alignment with overall corporate strategic goals.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and task and workflow analysis.
· Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, break down high-level information into details, abstract from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying business need.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information and functional requirements and deliver project support content as needed.
· Work independently with users as well as under the direction of project managers.
· Engage strong analytical and product management skills and understanding to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
· Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
· Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams. Step in as higher-tier support when needed to quickly and accurately address system problems and identify solutions
In-depth functional knowledge of SAP SD and WM
3-5 years of experience performing SAP configuration within the SD module
One full life cycle implementation required
Strong SAP technical, configuration, and business area knowledge in SD module.
Ability to configure the modules and design solutions with suggested best business practices at a project level
. Strong integration knowledge with other modules including WM, MM, FI/CO, PP, QM and BPC
Experience working with a global user base, communicating clearly and effectively and using technical expertise to guide projects and enhancements forward to the satisfaction of multiple stakeholders
Ability to translate user’s requests and requirements into application system solutions.
Define, design system solutions and enhancements. Support existing systems and resolve production issues
Experience with documenting requirements and developing functional specs
Work in cross functional teams to define and design complex processes and maintenance of sap and related application systems
Acts as between business and technical teams
Design test plans, execute test scenarios, validate test data, and document test results
Coordinate end-user training documentation and train end users as required.
May work on support and maintenance of non-SAP applications or systems
Ability to Work independently and in conjunction with stakeholders, customers and end-users and ability to multi task on various projects
Experience creating and maintaining user training materials and/or leading user training of business functions
Experience with all stages of the standard software development lifecycle
Ability to summarize highly technical information and present to non-technical or executive level audience
Experience deploying and supporting 2 & 3D bar code scanning
· Bachelor’s Degree required
· Ability to configure the modules and design solutions with suggested best business practices at a project level
· 6-7 years of experience performing SAP configuration within the SD module,
· Experience in FDA regulated environment and knowledge of UDI requirements and process impacts
· Experience deploying and supporting RFID
· Master’s Degree Preferred