DevOps / Configuration Engineer
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: CA - San Diego
This is an exciting opportunity for a Talented DevOps Engineer to join our Dev Team as you engage in new development on new systems, as well as maintenance of the existing code base. As a seasoned Engineer, you’ll tap into your software development expertise as you work with multiple talented software engineers and tester to support the development environment and create build and release configurations for the developed systems.
You are a full lifecycle developer at heart, who loves the challenges of software development as you design, code and configure new and existing systems. Because you take pride in your work, you understand the importance of code standards as you develop quality, sustainable code with a solid design. Hitting milestones and deadlines are part of your nature, so you enjoy collaborating with teams to ensure on-time delivery. With an eye on continual improvement, you possess a great can-do attitude and openly share ideas to help the Dev Team improve the software development process and overall development environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering and/or a similar discipline
- 5+ of DevOps and system configuration experience
- Work closely with the development and marketing teams
- Provide support to the teams to configure builds, create installer, deploy to the verification, validation, and production environments
- Provide support to Quality with automation environment
- Monitor health of the dev and production environments
- Create and manage system images
- Software Configuration Management
- Familiarity with Azure, PowerShell, Git, VSO, TFS, VSTS, Virtual Machines, Containers (Docker), Windows PE, DISM, IIS.
- Ability to create and manage Build Agents, Continuous multi-component Integration with multi-repository environment in Azure
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.