US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: CA - San Diego
This is an exciting opportunity for a Talented Software Engineer to join our IOM Dev Team as you engage in new development on new features, as well as maintenance of the existing code base. As a seasoned Software Engineer, you’ll tap into your software development expertise as you tackle complex issues utilizing multi-threaded components taking design, requirements and standards into account.
You are a full lifecycle developer at heart, who loves the challenges of software development as you design, code and unit test your code. Because you take pride in your work, you understand the importance of code standards as you develop quality, sustainable code with a solid design. Hitting milestones and deadlines are part of your nature, so you enjoy collaborating with teams to ensure on-time delivery. With an eye on continual improvement, you possess a great can-do attitude and openly share ideas to help the Dev Team improve the software development process and overall development environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Electrical Engineering and/or a similar discipline. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be accepted.
· 5+ of software product design and development with OO languages.
· Strong proficiency in .Net & C# in a Windows and/or Web environment.
· Strong skills developing with Microsoft Visual Studio.
· Strong skills with Azure, WCF, MVC, and/or SQL.
· Agile software development methodologies and TDD.
· Solid understanding of WPF and MVVM.
· Solid understanding of C/C++ development.
· Proven experience developing and maintaining commercial grade distributed, fault tolerant software components
· Experience in software development for medical devices will be an asset