Sr. Supply Chain Manager
US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: OH - West Carrollton
As a Leader at NuVasive, you will tap into your expertise in order to perform at a high level as you manage day-to-day operations across several areas including: Production, Procurement, Planning and Inventory Control. You tackle the challenges each day offers you as you perform a variety of tasks including:
- Manage Value Stream to deliver “Best in Class” manufacturing operations.
- Lead team to achieve Value Stream, Site specific and Corporate KPI’s across all metrics of Quality, Cost, Delivery, Safety and Morale.
- Partner with Supply Chain group in San Diego to manage customer and build requirements. Be aware of 3, 6 and 12 month build requirements and develop equipment/labor strategy to achieve world class service levels.
- Ensure planning and scheduling within Value Stream to support the customer and manufacturing efficiencies.
- Manage Value Stream processes to ensure daily customer commitments are achieved.
- Deliver and lead appropriate strategy and vision for VS engineering group. Initiatives should support key objectives of NuVasive.
- Deliver predictable/capable processes to ensure best in class quality is built into each product.
- Ensure facilities are maintained to support safety and production needs.
- Ensure consistent communication to all shareowners related to expectations, performance and key company initiatives.
- Drive Visual Factory/Continuous Improvement within Value Stream.
- Develop optimum capacity, efficiency and profitability, in conjunction with cross functional resources, through the upgrading and modernization of facilities and equipment and improvements in manufacturing systems.
- Develop and execute succession plan for all levels within the Value Stream. Build out a team of problem solvers who are passionate about the work they do and driven towards excellence.
- Ensure training and development of all shareowners, driving engagement and empowerment to every level within the Value Stream.
- Perform performance reviews, employee relations activities and corrective action in conjunction with Human Resources in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure company compliance with quality, regulatory and safety directives.
- Performs duties in compliance with applicable regulations and standards such as FDA Quality System Regulation 21 CFR 820, 803, 1270 and 1271, ISO 13485, and the European Medical Device Directive.
- Recommends and implements manufacturing operations policies and programs in line with the overall business plan.
- Explores and recommends changes to manufacturing systems based on analysis of modern, cost effective methods.
- Forms part of the leadership team and plays a role in the setting of the overall department policies and guidelines.
- Focus on year over year cost improvements to support productivity targets.
- Creates and manages department budget and related expenses.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.