Sr. eLearning Program Manager
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: CA - San Diego
The CPD eLearning Associate Manager is San Diego based. The role will work closely with other members of the CPD Program Design team as well as members of the CPD Program Management team.
The position requires considerable autonomous decision-making, and good cultural awareness to interact and design eLearning content and systems for use by CPD Education across the globe.
- Creating relevant storyboards to enable clear and effective content design.
- Synthesizing complex bodies of information to create customized content.
- Translating this customized content suitable for an eLearning medium.
- Supporting video production.
- Guiding internal eLearning Specialists or external 3rd Party eLearning contractors to achieve defined goals.
- To be self-aware and train oneself in medical education principles and processes as well as CPD DELTA programs.
- Design, develop and author online course programs using Articulate Storyline 2.0+.
- Create and/or modify visual design graphics used for course layouts.
- Design course layouts and pages to achieve CPD usability, ease of use and surgeon convenience goals.
- Set up and maintain SCORM files and other media in an academic learning management system.
- Support courseware analysis, design, development, and perform evaluation services.
- Support design and development of a variety of learning objects: online courses, video productions, webinars, etc.
- Create design plans, storyboards, narrative scripts, graphics, tests and scenarios.
- Guide and act as a coach to internal eLearning specialists.
- Act as primary liaison with external 3rd party eLearning vendors commissioned to perform additional services.
- Edit, splice, and trim voiceover audio.
- Implement and evaluate training.
- Review and quality control all deliverables.
- Design personalized, unobtrusive metrics and continually track Key Performance Indicators.
- Continually research and appraise new technologies and platforms to enhance our eLearning capabilities.
- Support the application and deployment of eLearning modules onto the CPD Learning Management System.
- Create and manage the update of eLearning guidelines and documentation.
- Comply with CPD SOPs, legal regulations and quality standards.
- Follow CPD guidelines, deploying standardized CPD tools and polices.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Instructional Design or eLearning platform developer or in a training environment.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) or equivalent ideally in a life science.
- Experienced with adult learning theory, curriculum design, online learning, and learning objective development.
- Demonstrated expertise with Articulate Storyline software - provide samples of work in Articulate Storyline.
- Proven expertise in designing, developing and implementing eLearning courses.
- Basic graphic design and Adobe Photoshop or InDesign skills.
- Proven ability to meet and manage aggressive timelines
- Experience in production workflows, media management and archiving
- Quality assurance; and tracking and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact with surgical Key Opinion Leaders and senior leadership.
- Proven management acumen - strong project management and use of project management tools a necessity.
- Demonstrable analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Clear and persuasive communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to prioritize and execute multiple concurrent tasks.
- Working in a multi-functional group and successfully navigating through levels of internal partners to complete a task.
- Fluent in English, further languages an advantage.
- Proficient and accurate use of Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Confluence and JIRA – distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of the functioning of Learning Management Systems. Knowledge of Brightspace (D2L) - distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Community Management software applications.
- Knowledge of Cisco Sparks – distinct advantage.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.