US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: CA - San Diego
- Prepare and file U.S. federal and multi-state income tax returns
- Prepare Forms 5471, 8858, 1120F and disclosure statements
- Responsible for meeting all required domestic income tax deadlines such as extensions, estimated tax payments, state notices, and corporate income tax filings
- Assist with depreciation and state apportionment analysis
- Participate in the preparation of the quarterly and year-end global income tax provision
- Build and maintain appropriate documentation of US income tax work papers and other supporting documents
- Develop strong knowledge of the medical device industry and review income tax and accounting proposals for domestic tax implications. Work with manager to develop recommendations and action plans to mitigate domestic income tax liabilities.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in the preparation of deliverables
- Confidence to take initiative while seeking appropriate guidance
- Strong accounting, analytical, written and oral skills
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment, prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and commitment to personal growth and career development
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels in a team environment
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of accounting systems (SAP) and tax software (ONESOURCE) helpful
- Minimum 2-3 years of tax compliance experience in public accounting and/or corporate tax department
- Bachelor of Accounting degree or equivalent
- Masters of Taxation degree and/or a CPA a plus
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.