Assoc IT Project Manager
APAC, Japan, Japan
Minimum Level of Education Required: Associates Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
- Applies basic principles, concepts, practices and standards of a professional field to complete standard tasks and assignments.
- Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Works under general direction on problems of limited scope; uses discretion to complete tasks.
- Researches and interprets factual information (e.g., assesses accuracy of detailed information, identifies inconsistencies in data and results); frequently solves problems through research of multiple alternatives.
- Contributes to team initiatives and builds stable working relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Impacts the immediate workgroup through the accuracy of tasks and information provided.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and experience
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.