Associate Manager, Desktop Support
US, US, TN - Memphis
Minimum Level of Education Required: Associates Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: TN - Memphis
Work closely with 2nd Associate Manager, Desktop Support (of the east coast team) to manage the daily operations of the local and remote teams
Schedule reoccurring 1:1s to promote career path, assess shareowner engagement and provide coaching when necessary
Pull reports and analyze data to plan for continuous process improvements
Work directly with a Senior Systems Administrator to support customers.
Address and resolve support escalations
Install, and configure Windows-based workstations in an imaged environment.
Support, monitor, test, and troubleshoot a variety of hardware and software requests.
Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting in video conferencing systems, projectors, IP phones, printers, sound systems, workstations, network equipment, and mobile phones.
Provide end users support for all LAN- based applications; Exchange 2013, O365, SAP, MS Office.
Serve as a backup for on-call rotation, call queue, and ticket queue rotation
- 3+ years’ experience within functional discipline
- 1+ years’ experience as a manager with direct reports.
- Experience speaking in a meeting or leading meetings with business partners and IT leadership
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- 5 years of related work experience: consulting experience, experience working in a call center environment, or experience working in a fast-paced IT environment is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and thorough knowledge of Office 2010/2013/ 2016.
- Experience with a Help Desk ticketing system.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Experience documenting business requirements, executing change management during a project and maintaining documentation
- Experience creating and maintaining user training materials and/or leading user trainings of business functions
- Strong network troubleshooting experience, including in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP.
- Ability to support VPN installation, troubleshooting, and connectivity issues.
- Prior Help Desk Knowledge, as a technology leader
- Experience in troubleshooting T2 & T3
- On boarding and Off Boarding Experience
- Office 365 Experience
- Experience Supporting Leadership meetings
- Experience providing VIP support
- Bachelor's degree or combination of education and experience
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With more than $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has approximately 2,600 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.