Associate Product Manager, Specialized Orthopedics
US, US, CA - Aliso Viejo
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Location: CA - Aliso Viejo
Our Associate Product Manager role is a downstream marketing role for NuVasive Specialized Orthopedics (NSO), where we focus on orthopedic trauma and deformity within all long bones and foot and ankle. The primary functions for downstream marketing are to support global product launches, sales and customer training, customer events, and collateral development.
- Become proficient on all NSO technologies and clinical applications in order to engage in meaningful decision-making conversations with surgeons, sales, marketing, training, and other corporate teams
- Build and leverage product management skills including market research, forecasting, branding, and labeling
- Work cooperatively with global marketing partners, sales, training and key surgeon champions to successfully grow the utilization of NSO products
- Assist with cadaver training or product validation labs
- Maintain a front-line presence for the customer experience, assisting Sales with critical troubleshooting and raising trending product performance issues
- Develop marketing collateral, communications, and tools to grow adoption of NSO Products
- Assist in new product launches through cooperative work with other members of the global marketing team and field sales
- Attend key tradeshows and conferences to assist with product demonstrations, technology suites and market research
- Develop and maintain procedural knowledge and key surgeon relationships by attending cases, providing product demonstrations to hospital executives or surgeons, and collaborating with engineering
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office with a strong ability to write business reports and correspondence as well as the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, employees, and management of organization
- 2+ years of experience in a medical device company (preferably in Orthopedics or Spine)
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively, prioritize and smoothly manage goals and initiatives amidst competing priorities
- Self-starter with ability to problem solve and establish solutions in a high-growth and fast-pace environment
- Ability to think critically with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to travel 25% during peak seasons
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With more than $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has approximately 2,600 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.