Business Analyst, Financial Systems & Reporting
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: CA - San Diego
This key member of the Finance team reports to Manager, Financial Systems and Processes and is responsible for supporting financial systems and processes in support of the financial planning, forecasting and reporting throughout the company. This role assists with day to day systems operations and provides an exceptional level of support during month-end close, forecast, and plan cycles. It is a unique opportunity to become a subject matter expert on the financial data that drives our analytics and influences business decisions.
- Perform month-end close activities and communicate financial results in a timely manner
- Drive simplification of Finance processes and foster a culture of best practice sharing
- Perform ad-hoc reporting requirements and participate in special Finance projects
- Assist in data management and data quality to ensure data integrity across financial systems
- Anticipate problems, identify root causes, and be proactive about preventing issues from occurring
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems.
- At least 2 years' related experience.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting concepts and financial reporting.
- Strong analytic ability
- Solid presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- High degree of accuracy with attention to detail
- Willingness to accept responsibility and solve problems
- Demonstrated capacity to effectively manage multiple and frequently changing priorities
- Strong ERP experience. SAP preferred.
- Experience in BPC (Business Planning & Consolidations) highly desirable.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With more than $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has approximately 2,600 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.