US, US, OH - West Carrollton
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: OH - West Carrollton
This position supports a worldwide sales force through the procurement and delivery management of components from a diverse subcontracted, and internal manufacturing base.
- Management of inventory levels of approximately 1,000 SKUs through placing, expediting, and pushing out purchase orders.
- Maintain constant supplier communication by leading regular order review meetings and driving closure of action items, maintaining a balance of supply and demand while meeting company cost, lead time and inventory objectives.
- Demonstrate complete ownership for all assigned product lines and act as subject matter expert in all buying activities including; purchase order placement, new product introduction, supplier negotiations, product transitions, maintenance of inventory levels and assistance in MRB disposition.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2+ years procurement experience.
- Absolute responsiveness, and accountability to a fast paced team and customer base.
- Customer-first mentality.
- Ability to manage high mix, low volume product lines utilizing an ERP system.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Competency in navigating the Internet.
- Ability to solve and interpret problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Established negotiation skill set, experience managing procurement through long term agreements.
- Highly efficient at utilizing pivot tables, VLOOKUP, if/or statements in Excel to analyze large data sets.
- SAP experience in a multi-plant environment preferred.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.