Customer Service Rep, French Speaking (NL)
EMEA, Netherlands, Netherlands
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
- Process customer orders in a timely and accurate manner to ensure where possible customer’s expectations are met.
- Liaise politely and professionally with the customer at all times informing them of any issues that may impact their requirements.
- Provide the link between the sales teams and the customers that ensures a coherent and accurate picture is known to all interested parties
- Ensure all sales orders are progressed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Liaise and update customers and sales where appropriate of the status of their order.
- Help to provide solutions where set/implant availability is an issue.
- Help develop procedures that ensure consistently high levels of customer service.
- Be the point of contact for customers and salespeople advising/supporting where necessary to aid the growth of the businesses.
- Ensure all customer contact (verbal and written) is handled in a timely, professional and satisfactory manner.
- Participate in the development of appropriate pro-active methods for continuous improvement.
- Maintain appropriate and professional relationships within the department and other internal areas within the company.
- Be a proactive member of the International Customer Services Team, giving support and advice to other team members where necessary.
- Problem-solving in matters relating to properly balancing customer demands.
- Help motivate and foster a team ethic through all operational functions.
- Complete all other reasonable requests made by management.
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work independently , but also able to drive team spirit
- Work efficiently with little supervision
- Pro-active and self-driven
- Analytical skills
- Strong attention to details, highly organized
- Flexible with constantly changing priorities
- Minimum HBO level
- 12+ months experience in similar customer service role
- Preferably experience with SAP
- Good knowledge of MS office and Windows based computer applications
- Experience with French tenders
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With more than $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has approximately 2,600 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.