Customer Service Representative (UK)
EMEA, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: United Kingdom
- Complete daily collections of products from customers and report on on-time returns
- Process all sales orders in accordance with the surgery booking guide and promote utilization of templates for sales representative
- Complete and sign the required product documentation according defined procedures in order to guarantee traceability.
- Clearly communicate with the field staff and provide support on product availability
- Lead invoicing activity daily with aspiration to clear all billing for month end and quarter end
- Act as an escalation point for customer or sales queries coming via e-mails and phone calls
- Support and encourage communication and query resolution with distribution team
- Determine appropriate pricing, terms and shipping method for products by following Company guidelines. Enter and/or update all pertinent data regarding complaints, customer information or change orders.
- Resolve routine customer complaints with product upgrades or price adjustments as required.
- Resolve issues with customers concerning order status, credit and shipping problems.*
- Advise Regulatory Affairs of priority complaints or those that involve regulatory agencies such as the FDA
- A good standard of general education, commercial awareness and professionalism.
- Customer Service in the medical devices industry is preferred but not essential.
- Experience working with ERP system
- Experience with Microsoft office tools especially excel
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With more than $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has approximately 2,600 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.