US, US, TN - Memphis
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Location: TN - Memphis
The Associate Facilities Technician will perform various facility maintenance services including but not limited to:
- Moving furniture, event setups, painting, carpentry, light replacement and repair, plumbing and fixture repairs, etc. as directed by the Facility Manager
- Perform routine facility inspections to ensure critical equipment and areas are within standards.
- Perform Day Porter duties including copy paper restock, restrooms cleaning, vending machines refill, gym equipment wipe down, etc. as directed by the Facility Manager
- This position will be on-call as part of an emergency response group and the candidate must be able to quickly learn emergency response and systems in the Memphis facility
- Must be able to determine the best action mitigating further damage and what services that will be needed to correct any casualties
- Perform duties in compliance with applicable FDA and state regulations, as well as standards including, but not limited to, ISO 13485
- High school diploma/GED
- This position requires the shareowner to climb ladders, move furniture and work on the floor or other non-traditional work positions.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Requires a valid driver’s state license as the shareowner will service multiple facilities, requiring the ability to transport oneself to the work locations
- Some mechanical, maintenance, construction experience
- Proficient and accurate with word processing (Word) and spreadsheets (Excel)
- Competency in navigating the Internet
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, company policy, and procedure manuals
- Ability to write business reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, shareowners, and management of an organization
- Ability to calculate figures using basic arithmetic
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With more than $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has approximately 2,600 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.