Financial Analyst, Corporate Services
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: CA - San Diego
This role combines financial support for corporate functions and total company financial planning and analysis.
- Finance business partner for the executive leaders of Corporate Service Functions (Finance, Legal, HR, Communications, etc.).
- Planning and development of the Corporate Functions annual budget and quarterly forecast (i.e. financial statements modeling, development of budgeting templates, coordination of the budgeting process throughout the company, preparation of budget presentations for the Executive Management team, etc.).
- Month end close process, results analysis and variance reporting.
- Strategic and organizational structure planning and support.
- General support (ad-hoc special projects, financial process improvements, spend pattern, business trend analysis, etc.).
- Coordination of 2-year rolling forecasting & planning cycle with quarterly updates.
- Preparation of monthly business review presentations for the Executive Management team.
- Support of quarterly earnings releases.
- Benchmarking competitors' financial performance.
- Analysis of corporate spending against forecast and budget.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Understanding of Financial Statements ( i.e. income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statements).
Strong attention to detail; ability to adapt to numerous and shifting priorities.
Ability to build strong working relationships and to collaborate with all levels of management.
Keen focus on producing high quality deliverables in a timely manner.
- CPA or MBA.
- Knowledge of spine market, medical device or orthopedics.
- Experience with Financial Systems (as a power user) and direct experience with SAP BPC planning.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.About NuVasiveNuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With over $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has an approximate 2,400 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals, and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.