Fulfillment Specialist (Phoenix, AZ)
US, US, Field
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: Up to 10%
Field State: Arizona
This role evaluates the fulfillment needs of the sales force and operates independently to ensure those needs are met. This role works across multiple departments and sales areas to ensure on time and accurate order fulfillment. Field Sales Support will serve as the main point of contact for internal field sales teams for all aspects of order fulfillment.
- Maintains direct contact with sales team throughout the entire surgery transaction to ensure that fulfillment is met on the front end and that ordered items are appropriately assigned to the next transaction.
- Serves as liaison between sales and internal teams to support production planning and assists in developing logistics plans and procedures.
- Analyses budget dollars to the scheduling of third-party logistics driving efficient shipping processes.
- Establishes best practices and drives process efficiencies to increase revenue within their assigned geography.
- Resolves unexpected scheduling and shipping issues by changing shipping and distribution schedules to ensure proper order fulfillment.
- Organizes and implement procedures related to the flow of materials, products, services and associated systems information.
- Maintains and drives Reverse Logistics goals for Regional team.
- Assist Lead for Region in resolving SIR’s related to service failures, report to Manager, Field Logistics for resolution and reporting.
- Regional Allocation Specialist – regional set finder for constrained set inventory.
- Coordinates with other Regional Sales Support Specialists cross-region utilized inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years in order processing, account management, operations or customer support
- Strong aptitude for working with numbers and reports.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with sales people, all levels of management and experience working across multiple functional groups required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- In-depth knowledge of the sales cycle.
- Must be very detail and process oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills, service oriented, and self-directed.
- Experience in SAP or other ERP system.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally invasive, procedurally-integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes.The Company’s portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With $962 million in revenues (2016), NuVasive has an approximate 2,300 person workforce in more than 40 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.