Manager, Financial Systems & Reporting
US, US, CA - San Diego
Minimum Level of Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: CA - San Diego
In this role reporting to the Director of Corporate Finance, Manager of Finance Systems and Processes will be designing, developing and deploying technology and consistent processes in support of the financial planning, forecasting and reporting throughout the company. This role will be responsible for the global deployment and support of the BPC Planning application which drives efficiency and transparency within our forecasting and planning processes. This role works cross functionally with the corporate and business FP&A teams, Accounting, Consolidations, and IT to successfully deploy solutions that improve the processes and support our company’s strategy to drive growth and operational leverage.
- Manage a team of analysts
- Own systems architecture for financial planning systems – identifying key processes that reside in financial systems to efficiently execute the financial planning, forecasting, and reporting functions.
- Support Accounting month-end close activities, reporting and analysis of financial results
- Drive efficiencies in FP&A processes by automating manual tasks and processes globally.
- Define, scope and execute projects to further enhance the systems infrastructure and capabilities
- Bachelors Degree.
- 8+ years of experience in a financial planning & analysis role with exposure to related systems and tools.
- Experience with BPC Planning including functional BPC Planning Development and administration skills.
- Working knowledge of financial ERP's and other financial systems to drive execution of global forecasting and planning processes.
- SAP ERP
- Strong financial acumen and knowledge of FP&A processes.
- Proven analytical problem solving skills, with ability to extract “big picture” conclusions & implications from the detail and identify action required.
- Project management.
- Ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Experience in global, publically traded company.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With more than $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has approximately 2,600 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.