Office Manager/Front Desk (Columbia, MD)
US, US, MD - Columbia
Minimum Level of Education Required: High School/Equivalent
Percentage of Travel: No travel required
Location: MD - Columbia
As an Office Manager, you will be well positioned to learn about NuVasive and advance your career. You will be able to demonstrate your commitment to excellent customer service via the front desk as well as provide crucial administrative support to your coworkers through a variety of duties, such as answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, greeting visitors, managing mail distribution, the flow of correspondence, and requisition of supplies.
- Responsible for all incoming mail and electronic faxes, mailing out correspondence delegated by management & maintain employee mail and phone lists
- Ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of all office supplies
- Tracking all NCS building service contracts, scheduling service calls, tracking repairs by serving as the main contact for all building related vendor relations
- Coordinating with Executive Admins around NCS to coordinate site visits
- Developing a procedure for requesting travel, coordinating all incoming travel requests for leadership, company guests, training class participants, as well as other NCS employee requests. You will also serve as the point of contact for travel related issues including resolving organizational travel related to technical issues
- Reviewing and analyzing and recommending travel that is cost conscious and efficient, including researching rates for all travel
- Reviewing travel invoices and statements for accuracy and code for Accounts Payable as well as researching and resolving all incorrect charges with respect to the entire travel program
- Responsible for safety activities related to Joint Commission as site coordinator
- High School diploma
- At least one (1) year of experience working in a corporate office or similar environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with excellent customer service skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
NuVasive Clinical Services (a division within NuVasive, Inc.) is a leading provider of intraoperative neuromonitoring (IOM) services to surgeons and healthcare facilities, through the acquisitions of Impulse Monitoring, Biotronic NeuroNetwork, SafePassage, and others. Surgeons have enhanced surgical monitoring and oversight capabilities through neurophysiological data gathered via broadband transmission. IOM technology gives those in the operating room real-time insight into the nervous system, which can help surgeons reduce surgical risk by providing critical information and alerts throughout the procedure. This neural function monitoring helps decrease the chance of nerve damage to the patient and promotes patient safety during surgery. NuVasive Clinical Services is expected to serve more than 100,000 cases annually in the U.S. From over 530 highly trained neurophysiologists in the operating room to technicians and scheduling staff available 24/7, NuVasive Clinical Services can help support improved clinical outcomes.
NuVasive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. The “EEO is the Law” poster options are available here.
NuVasive, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA) is the leader in spine technology innovation, focused on transforming spine surgery and beyond with minimally disruptive, procedurally integrated solutions designed to deliver reproducible and clinically-proven surgical outcomes. The Company's portfolio includes access instruments, implantable hardware, biologics, software systems for surgical planning, navigation and imaging solutions, magnetically adjustable implant systems for spine and orthopedics, and intraoperative monitoring service offerings. With more than $1 billion in revenues, NuVasive has approximately 2,600 employees and operates in more than 50 countries serving surgeons, hospitals and patients. For more information, please visit www.nuvasive.com.